Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

funny




  • I took a pain pill Y r u still here....
  • I can only please one person a day. Today isn’t your day.Tommorrow doesn’t look good either.
  • '’I LOVE YOU ‘’ is eight letters, so is BULLSHIT.
  • Beer doesn’t make you FAT; it makes you LEAN against bars, chairs tables & walls.
  • Ucry I cry,U laugh-I laugh,U jump off a cliff –I laugh even harder.
  • Kisses spread germs……Germs are hated….so kiss me baby..i am VACINATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Smile and the world smile with u,laugh & they’ll all think you are on DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • It’s a beautiful day, Now watch some assholes Fuck it up.
  • Handle every situation like a dog, if you can’t eat it or screw it, Piss on it and walk away.
  • Procrastinators unite tomorrow…
  • I speak Sarcasm as 2nd language.
  • We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police
  • I m not ignoring you. You’re just INSIGNIFICANT.
  • Remember my name; u’ll be screaming it later.
  • Live for the moments u can’t put in words.
  • You tried ur best and FAILED miserably, the lesson is ‘’never TRY ‘’
  • Heaven won’t have me & Hells afraid I ll take over…so I guess I m stuck here ;)
  • Faith believes in things when common sense tells you not to!!!!!!!!!
  • It’s so simple to be wise, just think of something STUPID to say & say the opposite.
  • Remember it’s mandatory to grow old but it is optional to grow up.
  • If you can’t convince people, confuse them.
  • Never think about the mistakes u MADE, think about the Mistakes you will MAKE.
  • Whether the glass if half full or Half Empty, you will still get the drink.

My Ping in TotalPing.com