Blog Archive

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wearing Neutrals: Mixing Brown, Black & Gray (OOTD) & Glitzy-Glam Purchase

Hello ladies!  I am so excited because I came home today to a package I've been expecting!  You may know that popular YouTube beauty gurus, sisters Elle and Blair have an online shop called glitzy-glam.  I saw one of Blair's videos where she was showing a cute makeup bag and I thought it would be perfect for our upcoming trip so I bought one when they were 20% off.  The best part---they are personalized!

I have to say that customer-service wise I was very pleasantly surprised.  Their mom, Melisa, runs the online store and responded to a question I emailed about in less than 24 hours.  The shipping is also super-fast. I got mine in a few days.

Here is the one I chose---black waffle weave, bubblegum pink monogram, "block" font and "paradise polka dot" ribbon:

I love that the inside is plastic-lined because it makes for easy cleaning!  Overall I am very satisfied with my experience with their online store.  I wouldn't really buy the other items they have available, but these personalized makeup bags are too cute to pass up if you travel a lot!

Today I wore a lot of neutrals: black, gray and brown.  Here's my outfit:
Dress- Marshalls
Tights- Hue
Belt- Papaya (came with a dress I bought)
Boots- Jessica Simpson Alany Knee High Boot
Cardigan- Express
I hope everyone had a great day and is looking forward to Friday!  Does anyone have any fun weekend plans? I'm going to go return some recent purchases and spend time with family.

xoxo,

Veronika.
My Ping in TotalPing.com